Monday 15 April 2024

Follow Your Dreams....

 I had a play with my Lavinia stamps and stencils/masks over the weekend.

Have you ever had those days when you don't know what you want to make and just follow a wild thought process - well that was me!

I started  by getting some masks and stencils together, then I picked out some colours for blending, I used Elements inks in colours Della Blue, Blue Atoll and Violet chalk for the sky area then Pine, Greensleeves and Lime Punch for the leaf, the outer stenciled border was done in Bermuda.

I then thought mice would be good so used some of the cute mice stamps as though they were climbing into the circle and over the leaf, I added some musical notes as one of the mice is playing his flute - them my random thought process though that maybe the mice were scared by something so I added the beautiful cat, Mooch! I used a little pastel for the lamp and shadows, added some foil around the circle and lots of glitter to the leaf - all a bit random but it sort of came together OK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Green Man

 I watched a video this morning from Heidi - the Yorkshire Crafter. She was demonstrating an amazing technique to create faux pyrography! Gr...