Monday 1 April 2024

Rainbows ......

 A very dear friend has just lost her beautiful fur baby - he was a King Charles Spaniel and he reached the grand old age of 14 and he had a wonderful life in a loving home but that does not make the parting any better.

I made her this card that I will pop in the post just so she knows I am thinking of her!

The fairy stamp is a Lavinia stamp called Moments Like These and is very apt for thoughtful cards - she is sat on some mossy knolls, I used a stencil called Replenish to in the background rainbow. The fairy wings have been glittered with Vintage Starbright (I did add some glaze to bind it!)

A simple card but quite effective.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shadow Technique

 I watched a tutorial on the shadow technique and I had to have a go! First I made some on kraft card as per the tutorial. This one uses Bot...