Thursday 14 March 2024

And so to Begin......

After a long time of not being able to create much at all I am back with a new blog and hoping to share some of my crafting creations!

Any one that knows me from the Outlawz Challenges will know the journey I have been on for the past few years but now I look forward to being able to create some new projects.

I particularly love Lavinia Stamps and spend a lot of time trying to make things that are worthy of the beautiful artwork that is shared by so many!

I also love to crochet and enjoy other crafts so I will add a variety of projects here.

So what have I been working on recently?

This is a little set of drawers that I have decorated. I base coated with gesso then added a chalk paint. I have used a lovely little stencil from Creative Expressions to add a layer of Opal Polish in red pearl. the drawer fronts have been stamped with some metallic ink in shades of pink using some peg stamps that I have had forever! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shadow Technique

 I watched a tutorial on the shadow technique and I had to have a go! First I made some on kraft card as per the tutorial. This one uses Bot...